Follow by Email

Saturday, 12 December 2015

Home at Last!

 






I have completed the escape from Dorchester County Hospital and am now located at “an address somewhere in the South of England” (I am not really paranoid, but they may still be looking for me).

I completed a pro forma “Satisfaction Survey” before leaving and being offered the opportunity to “comment”, responded “Nursing staff overworked due to staff shortages. Solution, sack Hunt and hire more nurses”.

A special note of thanks for the staff of Lullworth Ward who looked after me during my time with them, especially Sam the Tottenham fan, who has a remarkable sense of humour (and probably needs it) Geoff (or Steve or whatever his name actually is) who provided the motive power to the bathroom every day and also maintained my contact with the outside world, Tina, Marisa, Peggy and others to numerous to mention.
Thanks and appreciation to all of you.

Merry Christmas.