The massacre at Deir Yassin.
The Palestinian village of Deir Yassin was attacked on the 9th April 1948 by Jewish terrorists (Israel did not exist until the declaration of 14th May 1948) of the Irgun and Lehi terrorist groups supported by a Palmach mortar unit of the Haganah, another Jewish terrorist organisation. Around 170 Palestinian civilians, including women and children, were killed, with the survivors being loaded on trucks and driven off for a “victory” parade.
These terrorist groups were subsequently absorbed into the Israeli Defence Forces and have continued their programmes of terrorism, aggression and ethnic cleansing against the people in the occupied lands of Palestine ever since and the world turns a blind eye.
|Deir Yassin (closed to the public) in the green trees to the right of the water tower|
(republished from April 2015)