Follow by Email

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Rachel Corrie.



Extract from an email to her mother, February 28 2003.
"I think I could see a Palestinian state or a democratic Israeli-Palestinian state within my lifetime. I think freedom for Palestine could be an incredible source of hope to people struggling all over the world. I think it could also be an incredible inspiration to Arab people in the Middle East, who are struggling under undemocratic regimes which the US supports."
 

Rachel Corrie

  
Ten years ago today, Rachel Corrie was murdered by the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) in Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza. Her killer(s) have never been brought to justice. Another atrocity by the Israeli occupation forces in Palestine.
 


Rachel Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003).


Visit:  http://www.rachelcorrie.org/